Spread the love
As you all know I love a good quote! I thought I would start off the week by putting together a selection of my favourite 25 inspirational quotes for the over 50’s. I love number 8, as I believe that there is beauty in age which is not always on the surface. I truly believe that “age is a state of mind” and we should embrace it!
1. Age is just a number. Don’t let it be a state of mind!
2. The cheapest facelift is a smile. ☺
3. Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. Dreams are forever. ~ Walt Disney
5. Just remember, when you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed. ~ Charles M Schultz
6. Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind ….. ~ Jackie Joyner-Kersee
7. Make the second part of your life the BEST half!
8. As we grow old ………. The beauty steals inwards. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. There is a fountain of youth. It is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. ~ Sophia Loren
11. I’ve always thought that a woman owes it to herself to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity. ~ Helena Rubenstein
12. It’s never too late to change your life and be happy.
13. It’s sad to grow old, but nice to ripen. ~ Brigitte Bardot
14. Youthfulness is about how you live, not when you were born. ~ Karl Lagerfield
16. I have reached a point in my life where I feel it is no longer necessary to impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good, and if they don’t, it’s their loss.
17. Life has many chapters for us, one bad chapter doesn’t mean it’s the end of the book.
18. Laugh like you are 10
Party like you are 20
Travel like you are 20
Think like you are 40
Advise like you are 50
Care like you are 60
Love like you are 70
20. As you get older, you will start to understand more and more that in life, it’s not about what you look like or what you own, it’s about the person you have become.
21. Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
23. Life is never easy so that is why I never lie about my age. I want credit for every damned year. ~ Lionel Shriver
24. The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been inbetween. ~ Madeleine L’Engle
25. It pays to be yourself ….. you will thank yourself later. ~ Margie Warrell
Access your Windows Desktop at https://www.clouddesktoponline.com and online SharePoint site at https://www.cloudappsportal.com – with Chrome or other browsers on your favorite mobile or desktop device.
Kathy was a 50 something year old when she started up this blog 6 years ago, but has since turned over another decade and is now in her early 60s. She is married with two adult children and lives on the Tweed Coast of New South Wales, Australia. Kathy enjoys living life to the fullest and loves to keep fit and active by maintaining a healthy diet and exercising regularly. Some of her interests include reading, photography, travelling, cooking and blogging! Kathy works part-time as a freelance writer but her real passion is travelling and photographing brilliant destinations both within Australia and overseas and writing about it.
Comments are closed.